Acceptable Use Policy
Below you’ll find my acceptable use policy for using this website so that we all remain safe and respectful of each other.
This is my acceptable use policy. If you use my website, it means that this policy applies to you and that you agree with it as part of my Terms and Conditions.
I may change these terms, so I expect you to check this page from time to time as the changes will be binding on you. There may also be changes elsewhere on my site.
2.Who We Are
laurarosebaker.co.uk is a website operated by Laura Rose-Baker.
Some important details about me:
- My name is Laura Rose-Baker
- You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.What you must not do
You must not use the site to do any of the following:
- Break any laws or regulations
- Do anything unlawful or fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect
- Harm or attempt to harm minors
- Do anything with material that does not meet my content standards (these are listed below)
- Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam)
- Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.)
- Copy in any way or re-sell any part of my site (unless we allow it under my website terms)
- Interfere with or damage any part of my site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
Here are my content standards. They apply to all material that you contribute to my site and to all interactive services.
You must follow these standards carefully, but please also follow the spirit of them.
Your contributions must be:
- Accurate (if they are factual)
- Genuine (if they state opinions)
- Within the law.
Your contributions must not be:
- Defamatory, obscene or offensive
- Likely to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten, or invade someone else’s privacy.
And they must not:
- Promote material that is sexually explicit
- Promote violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation
- Infringe anyone else’s intellectual property
- Promote illegal activity
- Be used to impersonate anyone, or misrepresent anyone’s identity
- Encourage or assist anything that breaks the law.
5.Disclosure to Courts
If you have to disclose Confidential Information by order of a court or other public body you may do so.
6.Suspension and Termination
We will determine whether there has been a breach of this policy through your use of this site, and should a breach have occurred we will take whatever steps we think are necessary.
Such a breach amounts to a material breach of these terms and may result in us taking the following actions:
- Stopping your use of the site temporarily or permanently
- Removing material you have put on the site
- Sending you a warning
- Taking legal action
- Telling the right authorities.
We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions we take to deal with your breach of my policy.
The responses described in this policy are not exclusive and we reserve the right to take any further action as appropriate.